Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Well, I guess you can add me to the list of people who have lost their job in this economy. Ironically enough, it isn't because of the economy. When L goes on maternity leave they won't be able to pay me as much and her mom is retiring from teaching and will be able to watch the babes during the day. I would still be able to watch N two days a week but financial I can't do that so the job hunt is on.

It gets me a little teary eyed thinking about it. I have come to think of my employers more like my family. I come in every morning and chat/gossip with them. They are my friends, and I'm not just hired help. I've been watching these boys since they were just little blobs laying on the carpet, and now they are big kids. Granted, they are the slowest walkers known to mankind but that will be my mission before I leave. So, it's going to be sad to leave and it's a little scary knowing that I won't have a job after April. I started putting in resumes last night as soon as I found out. Not having a job is not an option. I have bills and rent and nowhere to go if I can't afford them.

Everything will work out though and I just need to stay positive. With school, finals and life it's just a little overwhelming.

Random picture taken at Wait St. last weekend. Seems appropriate now.

No comments:

Post a Comment