Monday, March 16, 2009

This weekend was lovely, went by way to fast though. Saturday I went for a jog and then drove to Hyde Park to hang out with Dustin. His mother was their and I absolutely adore her! She brought out so much food, drinks and chatted. It was nice. We watched the movie Lost Highway. I'm not one to usually hate a movie, but it's official, I hated that movie. The movie itself was good, suspenseful, creepy, but it had multiple stories going on and never really closed them or brought them together.

Sunday I went to Southie for the St. Patrick's Day parade. Betsy invited me over to Marks apartment and we partied on the roof deck. From the roof you could see the parade which was fun. No drinking for me which was a bummer, I was the only sober one their. It was nice to catch up with Betsy and hang out with her friends. I met a few new cool people as well. I had to babysit Maddie later that day so I headed out after the parade, making my way through all the drunks on the T. Always fun.

Still job hunting. Still anxious. I hate it but I'm trying not to dwell on it. What happens, happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment