Thursday, April 26, 2012

Emma seems to be doing well in her new home. Her new owner has been texting me quite a bit keeping me updated.  I guess they are all bonding with each other and Emma is being her usual lovable self.  It makes me feel good but man do I miss her.

I've been keeping myself busy. I have 3 days left in my apartment so I'm busy packing, finishing up homework  and having the occasional margarita (or two) with friends.  I've also been pulling things together for my new room, it's so exciting!  No more boy shit and scarface posters.

This is going to be good, I can feel it!  Things may or may not be quiet around here, I'm not sure.  I'm going to be couch surfing for about three weeks before moving into the new place but I might get wicked bored so we'll see.
IMG_20120425_184729
IMG_20120424_180118
IMG_20120419_130447
IMG_20120425_173421

1 comment:

  1. Good for you girl! Glad to see things are turning up, I hate that I've been absent from the blog scene for what feels like a lifetime! So much has been changing, but with changes comes new adventures :) Keep your chin up and I'm right around the bend if you need to talk :D

    ReplyDelete