Thursday, March 15, 2012

I hate logging into Blackboard, expecting to see an 80% on your test, only to see that you got a 65%.  OH WELL. I had a 90% in Algebra, until yesterday.  I kind of bomb it on tests.

But...I decided I'm going to do something fun.  I'm going to plan a "Yay, I graduated" trip!  I was looking through photos the other day of my trip to Frankfurt, Germany and Amsterdam and I got a little teary.  That trip was so much fun.  No worries, just friends.  There was a meltdown walking through the red light district of Frankfurt but we pulled ourselves together and had a blast.

This trip probably won't happen until next Summer or a little later but it gives me something to focus on.

My friend lives in Frankfurt and I would love to go see her again.  It sucks living in two different countries but it also kind of awesome when you want to visit.  Maybe a road trip to Spain?  A side trip to Morocco?

Photobucket
Photobucket


(I can't believe those are the only two pictures I have from the whole trip in my photobucket.  Kind of sad)

No comments:

Post a Comment