Thursday, June 16, 2011

Kate and I took our boys to go see Bridesmaids last night.  We laughed so much when we saw it we knew we had to take them. 

I think I laughed harder the second time.  Definitely buying that movie when it comes out.

When I got home though it just so happened that my friend asked me to be her bridesmaid! She got engaged about a month ago and I've been wondering if she was going to ask me, I won't lie.  We have been friends since 7th grade.

She is getting married in Montana next August and since she lives in Las Vegas, her shower and bachelorette party will probably be there.  I'm going to start saving my pennies.  I want to take Matt to Montana so he can see where I grew up, not to mention the fact it is absolutely gorgeous.  This will give us a good excuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment