Saturday, January 15, 2011

One of my goals this year was to scrapbook at least two pages a month.  To some that may seem like no real goal at all but considering I scrapbooked about 3 pages last year, I have to work in baby steps.  Scrapbooking is my outlet, as lame as it may be.  I've done it since I was little and enjoy going back and looking at the memories.  It's different than just looking at pictures.  I did this page about a week ago and will probably try to work on another one tonight.  It is our Christmas card from this past year, as if you can't tell.



Last February I did not think I would be at this place I am today.  Back in a relationship with Matt, living together and starting our lives.  We've come a long way and while we get under each other's skin and have our arguments, we also love each other just as much.  I couldn't ask for anything more from him. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment