Monday, June 07, 2010

These past few weeks have been so busy. I've been going non-stop. Tonight feels like the first night I can actually enjoy a solid 4 hours of nothing before going to bed.

Matt and I are getting back into the swing of things. I've definitely noticed an improvement in his actions and I'm improving mine as well. Most of the people in my life have wished me well in this. Some have been in this situation, some have not. Most want to see me happy but are a little skeptical because they don't want to see me get hurt again. Obviously I don't want to see that either. I've known since I met him that he is the one I want to spend my life with and this is what makes me happy.

Other than that aspect of my life, I've been submitting resumes consistently. The job I'm really waiting to hear from doesn't close until next Monday so I don't think I will hear about an interview until then. I just really hope I can line something up before Fall, if not, then I'm going to keep plugging away at classes. I plan to do that anyways but I just want a real job.

Spain is also probably not happening :( I'm extremely bummed but flights are around $1200 and I just can't justify spending that much money on plane ticket. Flights to China didn't even cost that much. Matt and I have been talking about Ireland so I think I'm going to save for that instead. It's much cheaper, only about $600, which would leave room for renting a car so we could drive around the country. I just need to leave the country and wanted to do so before the end of the year but January works too.

Alright, that's enough mindless bullshit for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment