Thursday, February 26, 2009

Nothing to terribly exciting happening around here these days. I applied this week to Urban Outfitters after having a mini meltdown with Heather. It's hard living so far way from your friends and family and I've had a hard time meeting new people. I'm grateful for the few friendships I have but when they are busy I sometimes feel lonely. She suggest getting a weekend retail job to meet people and make a little extra cash so that's exactly what I'm trying to do. I realize in this economy it's not going to be the easiest but we'll try.

I also had a random hang out session today with a boy from my computer class. He came up to me after class and asked if I could help him. I sat with him for like 20 minutes getting some files in order and then he asked if I wanted to hang out after school. I said sure, why not. We went and grabbed some coffee's, took a little walk and then went back to the college to play frisbee. So random! It was fun, something to shake up the usual routine week.

No comments:

Post a Comment