Thursday, December 08, 2005

buzzin

I am the type of person who thinks caffeine doesn't affect me. I could drink 8 dr.peppers...still the same person. Have to pee a lot..but that's the only difference.

Last night I was talking with a friend on the internet. It was 11 o'clock, and I was thirsty so I grabbed this old latte thingy from Starbucks off of the counter and started drinking.

I didn't go to sleep until after 3 o'clock this morning. My eyes were tired, my body was tired, but my mind was running laps around the fucking room. It sucked.

Lesson Learned: Don't drink coffee at 11 o'clock at night. It does affect you even though you think it doesn't.

2 comments:

  1. Lol yes the powers of coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:06 AM

    of all the pages i seen, i think this is one of the simplest and most pleasurable one to read. probably because i'm 18 myself...your page sounds as if it's something i would've written myself. =)

    anyway, about coffees. i used to think coffee doesn't affect me too. i tried all kinds of coffee at all kinds of hours of the day and i can still sleep like a rock. but last year ago i tried out this coffee from a gas station. was the only one that kept me awake the whole night.

    i looked like a panda the next day: lack of sleep. they probably mixed gasoline in the coffee.

    ReplyDelete