Monday, May 04, 2009

I have homework due tomorrow that I am currently not doing. Take that computer class!

This weekend was fun. On Saturday I went with Nicole to Stephanie's bridal shower. I think those events are more fun when it's not actually your family. You can stand back and watch the drama unfold and not have to actively be a part of if. Until on of the Aunts explains to you that her photographer ruined her wedding. What a pleasant thing to say to the very very amateur photographer...aka me...of this wedding. After the shower we went and get pedi's. It was amazing and something that I will have to do more often.

Yesterday I went with Kate and Justin to the arboretum in Jamaica Plain. That place is beautiful! I want to take Nicole there to get some maternity shots. Here are some of the shots she took.







I am super critical of myself, but I think these turned out okay. We had a lot of fun. We ended the day with a trip to the movies to see X-Men Origins. I have not seen the rest of the X-Men movies but I really enjoyed it. Going to have to watch the other ones now.

2 more days with my boys :( They are having a BBQ for me on Friday, coming home from work early so we can grill. I got teary eyed tonight when Barry was telling me the plan, asking me what kind of food I want to eat. I don't want this to be the end. I am excited to start a new adventure with a new family though and I'll always remain friends with these guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment