Sunday, November 13, 2005

It's just emotions takin' me over

I am an emotional wreck. I just hear the word "leaving" and I start balling my eyes out.

Yesterday my friends and I went to San Fran. We took a little book I had of the "non-touristy" places and headed into the castro district. If you do not know what the castro district is, let me just say there is a lot of rainbow flags flying around. (Nothin' wrong with that)



We started looking around for some shops that were in the book, but we couldn't find any. No big deal. Then we started searching for the fantastic resteraunt we were going to eat dinner at. It's called the Zodiak Club and it was supposed to serve food according to your zodiak sign and the decor was supposed to be awesome! But we couldn't find it. We found where it was supposed to be, but it wasn't there anymore. Then I decided to check and see when the book was published. It was published in 2001! 4 forkin years ago. Hello...blonde moment. No wonder we couldn't find any of the stores. Jesus. But we did find one store.






I don't recall what the name of this store was, but we liked the slogan on the window. If you can't read it, it says "Tested on boyfriends, not animals". Heh.


So instead of going to our cool resteraunt, we went to The Cheesecake factory for dinner and dessert. The places was packed! We waited an hour and 45 minutes just to get a table. But the cheesecake was delicious, and our waiter was hot. While at dinner my friends gave me a scrapbook of pictures and notes of things we've done while I've been here. I coudln't read it at dinner because I knew I would start to cry, so I read it when I got home. The notes that they wrote me were so incredibley nice. I cried and cried and cried.

I have a feeling the next few days will be filled with this sort of emotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment