Wednesday, August 18, 2010

We found a place and it is such a relief to know that we have someplace to go that is going to be all our own. No roommates, no bullshit, just each other to aggravate.

We looked at about 10 apartments and after seeing shithole after shithole, this one was perfect. The outside looks like an old brownstown and the inside has these little touches that I love, such as a marble fireplace in our bedroom. It's a two bedroom walkthrough so you have to walkthrough our bedroom to get to Adrian's room. Considering we have been sharing a room with him all of this time, we are so excited that he is going to have his own space. It will be so good for us and equally for him.

We move in September first and will be paying out the ass for rent, but that's the city. I'm so ready, he's so ready and I think it will be really good for us.

Now I'm waiting for him to get home with some burritos and it can't happen any sooner. I do love this boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment