Thursday, November 12, 2009

This week has been flying by. Tomorrow is Friday, I'm still not caught up with last weekend.

On Friday Matt had to work and his parents were in Vegas so I offered to hang out with Adrian for the day. We went to the aquarium, rode the subway, bought a 'penguin' to hatch, watched a movie together and sat in traffic. I also lost the key to Matt's apartment in my car somewhere during this time and had a momentary freak out, but maintenance let me in and cut a new key. Kate went with us to the aquarium, had a fun time hanging out.




On Saturday the three of us went up to Rockport to go to Halibut Point State Park. The boys had fun throwing rocks in the quarry and I think I had 479 heart attacks thinking Adrian was going to fall in. We also played on the ocean rocks, Matt got himself soaked when he was standing on one rock and a wave came in. No photo proof because I was laughing my ass off.









Agenda for this weekend: Relax, thrift store shop, Matt's brothers birthday, Relax. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment