Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Days and Days

The week with my sister and family was great. Couldn't have been better. My Aunt, Uncle and cousin are awesome! It was so nice to see them after so many years. My Aunt and I made a pact that the next time we saw each other we would go get tattoos. My Uncle doesn't like this idea, but his face was priceless when we told him our plan. We also played a crazy amount of Cranium. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Laughing does the body good.

Saying good bye to my nieces was rough. I didn't cry, amazingly. I had just spilt coffee all over myself, maybe thats why. Now I have only 4 days left before leaving. I have soooo much to do including writing thank you notes for Christmas gifts. I'm horrible at things like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment