Sunday, July 06, 2008

Worlds end

I needed to get out of the house, and have needed to, since summer started. I didn't want this summer to pass by like last. I decided to find someplace to hike close by and Worlds end was the winner.

I packed BoB into the car, told him we were headed to Hingham and off we went. We stopped at McDonalds for a bite to eat before we left and we stood in line for 20 minutes. Slowest. McDonalds. Ever.

We arrived, without fighting!, and walked the 3 mile loop. It was muggy and hot but we had a really nice time. There were no mountains to climb which meant no complaining from me.

The hike around Worlds end was 3 miles. On clear days you can see Bostons skyline which I would have liked to get some pictures of but since it was hazy we couldn't see it.

Finally, got out of the house! Now if I could just convince him to go to Marthas Vineyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment