Tuesday, February 06, 2007

In Lincoln, Nebraska my car decided it didn't want to go any further. Pretty sucky considering we still had half of the United States to go. $450 later...we got on our way. Ouch to my checking account. We stopped at the Mall of America and spent some more money. That mall is amazing. All of my favorite four stores wrapped up in one little place=heaven. We stopped in Chicago as well. This is the one picture I took of that city:

IT. WAS. SO. COLD. we couldn't walk around. Kinda sad really. We spent less than an hour eating lunch of got charged $12 for parking. Chicago parking sucks. I hope to go back when it's warmer and see a taping of the Jerry Springer Show.

As I mentioned before I didn't have 'real' license plates. On the day we passed through upstate New York all the cops were on the road. We even had one following us for awhile but never pulled us over. Weird. Now we are home safe, my car has real plates and I still don't have a job.
The job searching continues.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:18 AM

    Glad you made it, but sorry we didn't connect! I so hope you passed through Minneapolis before it got really really cold. February has been brutal. Good luck with the job hunt!

    ReplyDelete